2020/2021 timetable & pricing will be online on July 1st. Stay tuned!
We are running online Teenagers Summer Camps in June & July.
2 levels available :
Juniors : Students going into 2nd / 3rd year
Seniors : Students going into 5th / 6th year
You can find more details on this page.
📌 UPDATE COVID-19
Our adult classes are being held online until further notice.
All you need is a laptop or a tablet, and a quiet space to enjoy your class in the comfort and safety of your home!
Our children classes will resume as soon as it is safe to do so.
We have created a complete online course for Leaving Cert students. You can find all the details here. It covers everything students need to know for their exam, and will be accessible as many times as they wish until the last day of the exams, whenever they are taking place.
Fee for this course is only €100, including individual help and feedback from an experienced native teacher.
- Early booking is strongly advisable as places are limited. To ensure individual attention as as much oral as possible, we allow a maximum of 8 students in a group.
- Price includes textbooks, materials and administrative fees.
- In case of a missed class, you will receive an email with the contents of the class, objectives, activities, handouts and homework.
- If the days and times don’t suit your availability, please contact us: we might be able to open a new course, or to offer you private lessons.
- Enrolment can be made by using our Contact form, calling us or emailing us, and filling in the Registration form we will provide you. Adults will need to take a placement test in order to register for the correct level, except for Complete beginners (A1.1).
- Payment by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Rendez-vous français reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of circumstances beyond its control or where the number of bookings received does not reach the minimum number required to operate a course viably. In this case a total refund is due.
- 10% for 2nd and subsequent enrolments from the same family
- 5% if you enrol for the full school year (September – June)
Click here to read our Terms and conditions.