Our classes have resumed in our classroom, in Navan (Co. Meath). We are keeping a couple of classes online, on Zoom, so that students can join from anywhere in Ireland (or in the world, soyons fous!). If you are interested in joining one of our courses, but it is not available online, get in touch with us! We might be able to open new online classes, if there is enough demand.
You can find below all of our classes & fees. To sign up for a course, just click on the red button :
- Adults will be automatically brought to our online test, to assess their level and find the best group for them. If you are a complete beginner (have never learnt French before), there is no need to take the test. Just send us a message.
- Parents will be brought to our online pre-registration form. We will then email you back with the details of the class that suits your child, and the booking & payment link.
We’ll be in touch as soon as possible! Please keep in mind that Caroline is the only one behind Rendez-vous français : she teaches, plans her classes, answers emails, phone calls and runs the school, but she is only human, after all! It might take a few days before you hear from her 🙂
You have some questions to ask first? Contact us here!
Classes for adults
Classes for teenagers
Classes for children
- Early booking is strongly advisable as places are limited. To ensure individual attention and as much oral as possible, we allow a maximum of 8 students in a group.
- Price includes textbooks, materials and administrative fees.
- If the days and times don’t suit your availability, please contact us: we might be able to open a new course, or to offer you private lessons.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Rendez-vous français reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of circumstances beyond its control or where the number of bookings received does not reach the minimum number required to operate a course viably. In this case a total refund is due.
- Family discount : 10% for 2nd and subsequent enrolments from the same family
Click here to read our full Terms and conditions.