You can find below all of our classes & fees. To sign up for a course, just click on the red button :
- Adults will be automatically brought to our online test, to assess their level and find the best group for them. If you are a complete beginner (have never learnt French before), there is no need to take the test. Just send us a message.
- Parents will be brought to our online pre-registration form. We will then email you back with the details of the class that suits your child, and the booking & payment link.
If you are interested in joining one of our courses, but it is not available, get in touch with us! We might be able to open a new class, if there is enough demand, or arrange private lessons.
We’ll be in touch as soon as possible! Please keep in mind that Caroline is the only one behind Rendez-vous français : she teaches, plans her classes, answers emails, phone calls and runs the school, but she is only human, after all, it might take a few days before you hear from her 🙂
You have some questions to ask first? Contact us here!
Classes for adults
Classes for teenagers
Classes for children
- Early booking is strongly advisable as places are limited. To ensure individual attention and as much oral as possible, we allow a maximum of 8 students in a group.
- Price includes textbooks, materials and administrative fees.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Rendez-vous français reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of circumstances beyond its control or where the number of bookings received does not reach the minimum number required to operate a course viably. In this case a total refund is due.
- Family discount : 10% for 2nd and subsequent enrolments from the same family
Click here to read our full Terms and conditions.
I'm Caroline, and I am the one receiving your enquiry! I created the school in 2016, after having taught French in France and Ireland, in primary schools, secondary schools and language schools. I handle all the different aspects of the school: the admin (replying to your emails, enquiries, sending invoices, advertising, managing social media and so on), and I also teach a lot of our classes. Because that is a lot of jobs for one person, it can sometimes take a few days before I get back to you, but I always do 🙂 At the moment, I am on maternity leave, so I am still the one replying to your emails, but Pauline and Claire are the 2 teachers doing the classes, and they are both coming from France!
You can send us your enquiry by email, or through the contact form. Once I receive it, I will email you back with all the details of the course that suits your child. I will also send you the link to our online registration form, and payment details. Because we teach very small groups, both need to be filled out / made for the space to be secured. You will then receive a payment confirmation, and we look forward to seeing your child on the first class!
First of all, it is a great idea!
If you are a complete beginner (and I insist on "complete" -> you have never learnt French before. Not even 30 years ago), just contact me through the contact form or by email : let me know what you are looking for. You can also share your motivation for learning French, as it can help us know if a group class or a one to one is more suitable. I will email you back with the details of the course that will suit you.
If you have learnt French before, you need to take our assessment test here! Once I receive your answers, I'll have a good idea of what your level is, and will send you the details of the course that will suit you best. If it works for you, parfait ! You can sign up using the link in my email, and make your payment. Your French adventure has started!
Our classes are for you if :
- You are looking for classes taught by native teachers. All our teachers come from France, and will share with you not only their language, but also their culture, fun facts and cultural differences: all these little things that make the classes even more interesting, especially if you are thinking of moving to France, or holidaying there!
- You are looking for a fun and relaxed class: forget about those boring French classes in secondary school. At Rendez-vous français, we firmly believe that you learn better when you're having fun! Yes, even with these annoying irregular verbs. If you are feeling a bit shy, or nervous, these are the perfect classes for you!
- You want to be able to speak French, straight away! From the very first class, you will be speaking French! Our objective is to teach you how to speak and converse in everyday situations. You won't learn how to write a French essay (unless you want to!). You will learn practical skills, such as understanding that menu in a restaurant, asking for information, complaining because there is no hot water in your Airbnb, and many other things!
Want to give it a try? Take our assessment test, and we'll get back to you with all the details 🙂
Most of our classes take place in our classroom, in Navan town centre (Co. Meath). However we do have a few online classes for adults : if they match your level, you can definitely join them from anywhere in the world!
We don't teach online classes for children, or teenagers, as we believe that they need face to face interaction to learn best.