Is your teenagers struggling with French? Don’t wait until they feel overwhelmed and pressured with exams. We provide grinds for teenagers, from 1st year to 6th year, including preparation for Junior Certificate and Leaving Certificate.
The maximum number of students per class is 8. This allows each student to get individual attention and classes tailored to their needs. They will also feel more confident to speak French, and ask any questions they could have.
What makes the difference? We are native French teachers, as well as examiners, which is a huge benefit for students!
For the preparation to the exams, we will work on both written and oral skills, complementing their schoolwork preparation.
We will focus on the main elements of the written paper, helping the student to develop techniques to improve their listening and reading comprehension skills, as well as providing vocabulary to deal confidently with written topics.
We will also focus on the oral exam, and help the student build their confidence and fluency in the different topics they are likely to encounter. The course includes a one-to-one mock oral exam.
What our students said about us:
I just wanted to say thank you, I really enjoyed the camp. In fact I wish it were longer! Everything was explained and taught really well and I learned so much. I liked the way the camp was exam focused and I got great practice with my oral and written pieces. I’m much more confident and motivated to study my French now. Sofia
My daughter’s vocabulary and her confidence in speaking really improved with the classes. Thank you. Joke
M. got 96% in her French Oral exam. The work she did with you in 5th year gave her a great headstart! Bravo! Kathryn
My daughter has found the class to be extremely benefitial and thought that the way the class was taught worked really well. And looks forward to continuing next year! Carmel
Found it very helpful and increased her understanding in French dramatically! Deirdre
After a long period of illness I had very little time to prepare for my French Leaving Cert exam, but Caroline gave me confidence in speaking French and inspired me to perform at my very best. Her lessons were excellent: hard work but fun. Thanks to her, my French result was one of my best grades and I got the points I needed. Tara
I’m interested, how do I sign up?
These are our 4 groups for the school year 2020/2021. Simply click on the red button to fill out our pre-registration form. We’ll be in touch as soon as we receive it, to send you payment details, and confirm your booking. You have some questions before signing up? Contact us here!
Please note that students need a good internet connection and a laptop to register to our Online Leaving Cert Class.
- Early booking is strongly advisable as places are very limited. To ensure individual attention as as much oral as possible, we allow a maximum of 8 students in a group.
- Price includes handouts, revisions notes and administrative fees.
- If the days and times don’t suit your availability, please contact us: we might be able to accommodate you!
- Fees are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Rendez-vous français reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of circumstances beyond its control or where the number of bookings received does not reach the minimum number required to operate a course viably. In this case a total refund is due.
- 10% for 2nd and subsequent enrolments from the same family
- 5% if you enrol for the full school year (September – June)
Click here to read our full Terms and conditions.