Always wanted to brush up on your secondary school French? Would like to be able to do small talk on your holidays? Or maybe you plan to retire in France in a few years?
We provide classes for adults of all levels: from complete beginners who wish to learn French to use on their holidays, intermediate who would like to brush up their French and improve their skills, to advanced who would like to practise their conversational French and learn even more.
To enrol for a course, unless you are a complete beginner, get in touch with us for a free placement test. It includes a written test and a chat in French and will allow us to know what your level is, and which course would suit you best, following the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages.
Depending on your results to our assessment test, it might be preferable to join a course at the beginning of a new term, or to join a course during a term, if your level matches the group’s current level.
This course will suit students who have never learnt French before, with a very basic knowledge of French, or who are going back to study French after a number of years.
A2.1 & A2.2
This is a course for those who have a good basic knowledge of French. For example, they can talk about basic situations and familiar topics.
B1 & B2
This course will suit students who have a sound knowledge of French, can converse in French already, and wish to become more fluent in the language or refine their skills.
What students said about us:
An amazing teacher with great teaching techniques. I passed my A1 exam with a high mark thanks to Caroline who prepared me so well. Merci! Ester
The weekly French classes are just what I needed to keep up my French. The course is well balanced with conversation and discussions on interesting and current topics as well as a book club. Caroline is an excellent native French teacher. Jeane
Caroline is a gifted teacher. Her French classes are excellent. She incorporates games, culture, ads, short videos and conversations into her classes to make learning French fun. Anne
I took French classes with Caroline as an adult student beginner. I found her teaching style to be patient, fun and effective. She is organised and thorough and being a French native, there is no better person to acquire an authentic French accent from! I would strongly recommend Caroline to anyone looking to learn or improve their French. Peter
I’m interested, how do I sign up?
These are our different groups for the autumn term 2020. Before you can sign up, we need to determine together what your current level is, to find the best group for you. Just click on a red button, and you’ll be taken to our online assessment test. We’ll be in touch as soon as we received your answers, to offer you the best option for you.
None of these times seem good for you? Don’t worry! Contact us anyway: we might be able to accommodate you, with a new class, or private classes.
- Early booking is strongly advisable as places are very limited. To ensure individual attention and as much oral as possible, we allow a maximum of 8 students in a group.
- Price includes textbooks, materials and administrative fees.
- In case of a missed class, you will receive an email with the contents of the class, objectives, activities, handouts and homework.
- Adults will need to take a placement test in order to register for the correct level, except for Complete beginners (A1.1).
Click on the button to take the test, and we’ll be in touch very soon!
- Fees are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Rendez-vous français reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of circumstances beyond its control or where the number of bookings received does not reach the minimum number required to operate a course viably. In this case a total refund is due.
- 10% for 2nd and subsequent enrolments from the same family
- 5% if you enrol for the full school year (September – June)
Click here to read our full Terms and conditions.