We offer tailor-made courses on a one-to-one basis for teenagers and adults, to suit your goals and schedules.
You need to learn French to develop your career? You have specific goals and would feel more confident learning in a one-to-one environment? You have a busy life, and our classes timetable doesn’t suit you?
Whether you are learning French for pleasure or travel, for work, or need extra help in preparing your Leaving Cert, we will evaluate your needs, goals and level, and create a custom-made French course to help you achieve your objectives.
Lessons are available from Monday to Saturday, online, at the school or at your house.
To book private lessons with us, click on the red button to get in touch with us! Let us know what your current level (or class) is, what you are looking for, and when you are available. We’ll be in touch very soon!
- Price includes textbooks, materials and administrative fees.
- Adults will need to take a placement test prior to the first class, in order to determine their level, except for Complete beginners (A1.1).
- Private classes are payable in packages of 5 or 10 hours.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Rendez-vous français reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of circumstances beyond its control or where the number of bookings received does not reach the minimum number required to operate a course viably. In this case a total refund is due.
- Family Discount : 10% for 2nd and subsequent enrolments from the same family
Click here to read our full Terms and conditions.