- Early booking is strongly advisable as places are limited. To ensure individual attention as as much oral as possible, we allow a maximum of 8 students in a group.
- Price includes textbooks, materials and administrative fees.
- In case of a missed class, you will receive an email with the contents of the class, objectives, activities, handouts and homework.
- If the days and times don’t suit your availability, please contact us: we might be able to open a new course, or to offer you private lessons.
- Enrolment can be made by using our Contact form, calling us or emailing us, and filling in the Registration form we will provide you. Adults will need to take a placement test in order to register for the correct level, except for Complete beginners (A1.1).
- Payment by cash, cheque or bank transfer.
- Fees are non-refundable.
- NOTE: Rendez-vous français reserves the right to cancel a course in the event of circumstances beyond its control or where the number of bookings received does not reach the minimum number required to operate a course viably. In this case a total refund is due.
- 10% for 2nd and subsequent enrolments from the same family
- 5% if you enrol for the full school year (September – June)
Click here to read our Terms and conditions.